Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SOCAL spring break

wahoo! winter semester is over!

for the past two weeks we have been staying with family and friends on our journey to Livermore, California so that Bryan can work for the summer while I take online classes.  It's a great opportunity for us to make some worthwhile money & we're real excited.  As I've stated before, I've become an instagram slave so thats where most of my pictures will come from, but I think they look nice for now :)

Our journey began with our fellow boom-boom members laura & rachel graduating from BYUI!


penny is kind of a graduate too!

then we drove down to Alpine UT for the weekend to spend some quality time with Bryan's family for Easter.  It was so beautiful & it was great to see his cousins, mom and brother and sister in law!



just some sister hiking fun on easter morning after church

pampered pooch...I'm not proud of it but its the reality of the situation
Once we arrived in Southern California last Monday we went straight for the ocean for some sun and relaxation!  Did I mention my lil sister Imani came along for the drive and got to spend a few days with us here!  It was a lot of fun having her with us on the beginning of our summer journey!




On Tuesday, Bryan, Me and Imani got to go to LA (my 1st time) & 
see one of my utmost favorite artists play LIVE! 


We got to LA a little bit early and decided to try one of the
local vegan bistros (SAGE) near the venue.
It ended up being surprisingly delicious & filling!

We were FRONT ROW, she looked me dead in the eye about 4 times & she jumped into the crowd & we practically hugged.  It was life changing and beautiful & I love her....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Laura, Justin & Penny
have a TON of people who love them
& quite a few of them are here in Ca
They were thrown 2 bb showers & both of them were perfect








shower #2:












that's all for now folks!  I'll continue to be better 
at updating this great lil journal of mine!  
especially since Mrs. Murphy is giving us a revamp 
that I am really excited about!



.:what a gem:.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love this! I'm so happy you guys are doing well and PLEASE keep posting! It makes me happy to stay up-to-date on my favorite Youngberg fam :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete