Thursday, May 17, 2012

No News is...Good News?

I wish we were more fun
for blogs sake
but
this year has consisted of us as a couple trying to be BETTER
to buckle down even more than before
so that we can be more stable and organized


bryan has been working SO HARD for me & gusgus
& I have been doing all that I can to continue with my straight A streak


*side rant: whats up with online classes being SO MUCH HARDER than campus classes.  Why must I write harder and work longer just because I'm not in IDAHO?  I have to do group work and my grade depends on it, I hate it!  Especially when its obvious that others in the group do not care what sort of grades they achieve....k im done...


mainly I've been making a lot of tasty treats and keeping gussy company 
It's nice to have calm days and be able to actually CLEAN my house
and make dinner for my husband...most of the time...


late spring in CA is breath taking, really. I <3 it here




ALSO, Mothers Day was just lovely.  Bryan works so hard during the week I honestly didn't think he'd even remember that it was mothers day, but I was just excited to talk to my Mom that day.  


I woke up to breakfast, tulips & a real cute card!  
He's sharpening those butter-your-wife skills quite nicely.


& at church we got GODIVA chocolates! va va voom eh? thats what I say anyway ;)



HIGHLIGHT: I got to see my Titi Kenia on monday in sacramento!
she'll be coming here to CA for work until september!  how perfect is that!
can't wait to see much more of her (i'll take pictures next time, who knew sacramento would feel so home-y & beautiful)



lastly I want these shoes, real bad, like a craving I can't kick


$140
I'm a dreamer, I know I know
but if you'd like to buy them for me, I'd be ever so obliged!


Lately (cant stop) Listening to:


This Is The Kit
Oh Land
Proleter
& this playlist



Laters!

7 comments:

  1. I will buy you the shoes if you buy me this swimsuit- http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/robin-piccone-penelope-crochet-overlay-one-piece-swimsuit/3240353. :) Talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only took one online class and I hated it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CA-UUUUUUTE blog makeover! And just so you know, Christian and I got your card in the mail. His words exactly: "This is like a really cute card. Like the layout and stuff" Haha so basically we love you guys :) Keep working hard lady! You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dood! I love your makeover too! lets entertain each other with cutey patootey blog posts, ok?

      Delete
  4. Also.... you read life of a Passeri? Have you seen how much she looks JUST LIKE MY MOM?! Did we talk about this back in October already?

    ReplyDelete