Friday, March 16, 2012

ok, ok

sorry but kinda not....

I have been SUPER school the past few months and have not updated this great blog of mine :(

BUT

I think it has paid off quite well considering I have STRAIGHT A'S for the first time in my entire college career!

we've got some huge changes coming up this summer and I can't wait to announce them (not a bb)

a few things that have happened to keep my small group of loved ones who read this blog interested:

-our subaru forester broke down...apparently we have THE WORST CAR BUYING SKILLS ever. really.
+we look much more fit because we have been walking and riding our bikes around rexburg

-i decided to quit my job
+so that I can concentrate on school more and keep up my grades so far its the best choice for us

-gus has been extra chewy lately and bit off part of the xbox controller and destroyed the tv remote
+there is no plus side to that b/c now we have to pay money to fix them

i just now realized that all of those things are sad HA. but really we have been having a great time here in rexburg and have been stickin our noses to the grindstone to make a better life for ourselves via school and work.
ok re-do(ish) let me try and think of happy things.....

fun facts:

+I have an iPhone that I'm a smidg'n obsessed with! words with friends, scramble with friends, hanging with friends, iassociate 2, bejeweled, candy train; and those are just some of my favorites

+I am an instagram whore. its a problem, I dont think I ever really cared about documenting mutiple moments within my day but I suddenly have a strong urge b/c I can label it and put a filter on it. #firstworldproblems

+we found out recently that my little brother Jose will be joining me, bry, and imani at BYUI! this fall will be so much fun!  I hope Jose will learn to love rexburg as much as we all do, for the good the bad and the ugly (girls? weather? he can decide...)

+did I mention I'm doin real good in school????? cuz I am and I'm proud.






1 comment: