Monday, March 24, 2014

Family History Book of Rememberance: Life Goals

Top SMART Goals:
Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic and Timely

I value compassion:
-Everyday, for the rest of my life, I will ask people how their day was before I tell them about my own
-At least five days a week, for the rest of my life, I will choose to think about what my husband could be feeling in an argument before I get upset

I value divine nature:
-I will pray to my Heavenly Father daily so that I can feel the spirit stronger
-For the rest of this year, I will study for my classes more efficiently by having a set homework schedule and remembering to truly enjoy the art of learning

I value education:
-Each semester I will create a new vision board so that I can reevaluate my goals and wants and needs and figure out how to better achieve them.
-I will graduate from Brigham Young University Idaho by 2014 with a GPA of 3.5 or higher. 

I value respect:
- I will choose to not be light minded regarding serious issues each day.
-I will leave the places that I am in better than when I found them every day.

I value eternal truths:
-I will regularly attend the temple each month individually and with my husband
-I will educate my future children about the gospel by never skipping out on church meetings and always having family dinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment