Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

just a few things I'm grateful for recently:

-warmth; its actually getting chilly here in AZ & having to work harder to be warm has actually excited me for Idaho, I forgot how fun it can be to figure out how to bundle up & not look like a marshmallow.

-bryan william youngberg; he's been extra awesome lately, listening to me when I need to vent, getting me my favorite candy when he can tell I'm having a hard day at work and just being a great example to me on how to get through the position our life is in right now.

-that feeling you get when you take the chocolate chip cookies at the exact moment you needed to without setting a timer.  the holidays are my favorite excuse to bake.

-susie jeffries; she did it again, just this very morning, somehow she keeps lifting me up when I feel I'm at my lowest.  I will be forever grateful for the sweet little things she says and does for me.

-not getting sick of listening to christmas music all day at work; I get only one month to do so & my coworkers actually don't mind!  maybe their just being polite, but either way I know it brings me joy and for that, I am grateful.

-gussy frowns; he's so stinkin cute and he teaches me patience and how to give constant unconditional love, 2 things he knows I need work on :)

-watching all my favorite christmas movies ie. elf, home alone, its a wonderful life, the santa clause, miracle on 34th street, this christmas and love actually! I WILL be watching them repeatedly as much as bryan doesnt fuss too loud haha

-laughter; finding something to laugh about in almost every situation lately has made me feel 79% better about my life!  Just joking around and realizing that God is in control.  Once I do that, everything seems much brighter & clearer and I can concentrate on what I can control to make it better.

I hope all of you who read this can find simple and big things you are grateful for this holiday season, it feels great every time I do it and I know you'll get that feeling too.



No comments:

Post a Comment