Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Up & Up

Thanksgiving in ATL is a necessary situation. I laughed and hugged the entire time. I love my family so much and I'm so glad Bryan does too.  We did so much eating, competing and loving that the time went by far too fast, we even got to take family pictures at one of our favorite summer hang outs, Pooles Mill Park.  Next year we'll have to try for 2 weeks hahaha....we'll see ;)  Sadly I took basically no pictures.  If my mom has any good ones I'll try to get them on here.

In other news, the month of december will be the shortest month yet, so many things going on and all of them are good!


blessings in store for the youngbergs:


-we finally found a home for rent in rexburg & the rent is super cheap & they will even let us have gus inside! its not the cutest but it will be ours & I can't wait for that to be our reality again.  I can't wait to buy my own grocery's and decorate my own kitchen and just be on my own.  Now don't get me wrong, AZ has been WONDERFUL, we've received so many blessings here, bryan's parents are the sweetest and we've felt their love ten fold but there is just something about being independent that brings peace to me.  I think it's my oldest child syndrome but I'm comfortable with that as well! ha!


-Before we move back to Idaho my sweet sweet mother in law will be helping me to make a duvet cover, a ruffled shower curtain, and refurbish an old dresser she is giving us! here are our inspirations to match this blanket set I already own.







-WE'RE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! TOGETHER! I really love that. Bryan and I want are happy to jump back out of the real world from being a plumber and a production coordinator to live in the frozen tundra and educate ourselves.  I know I've already talked about it a ton but it means a lot to me that we get this opportunity & we just registered for classes & reserved our books so its on my mind. I will probably do something dramatic and cry on that first day but hopefully I just prove myself wrong and get top grades!


-Christmas will be extra festive this year because all the original youngbergs & their wives will be here in AZ!  We'll be taking family photos as well so get real excited for those.  I'm hoping to spit out quite a few of my pinterest holiday recipes and gift ideas.  It will be so much fun.  we're lucky to be given quality time to spend with both sides of our families this year.


-My very best friends are getting married! One in Chicago & the other in Oakland & I get to go to both of their receptions! I've got some great gift ideas that I hope they will love.  So happy for them, this coming year will be filled with so many adventures!




Us Youngbergs are on the UP & UP folks
& feelin pretty dang good about it!

2 comments:

  1. So many great things! I'm so excited for yoooou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO HAPPPPPPPY sassy. I can't wait to see you again. I have been collecting some good Chinese gifts for you. SEE YOU SOOOON!

    ReplyDelete