Thursday, November 3, 2011

pINSPIRE me!

This past week as had some challenges I didn't think I could handle.  I had my temper tantrums, I'll admit it, but Heavenly Father knows me and knows that all will be well.  Other than reading my scriptures of course, pinterest, weirdly enough, has actually been a great source of comfort so I thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes:

(I've recently done both of the above & they both have helped haha)














  • Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other? How do we change the world? One Act, of, Random, Kindness (pointing at A.R.K). One nation, under Me, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
  • How long you wanna do this? I've got all eternity. 




“When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.” -Corrie Ten Boom




which one was your favorite? I can never chose just one!

6 comments:

  1. These are all SO great! I need these words in my life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! these are all such great quotes :) we all need to here things like this a little bit more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Buddha. Love you. You're wonderful. I love following your pins, Lady. You always have good finds. Maybe...if you wanted...you would accept to go on a date with me? I miss ya.

    PS The Thrill has naughty words in it...(the ditty playing presently on your blog) It startled me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL OF THEM!!! I love all of them!!! No I will pin them away somewhere safe ahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pics, i put one on my pinboard at openpin.org.... hope you dont mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, except for the "think like a man". This makes it sound like men are better thinkers than women. I know this wasn't the intent; just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete