Monday, October 24, 2011

Rexburg; The City of Sisterly Love

Susie Jeffries is my soul sister.  She is beautiful inside and out and I'm so proud to hold her dear to my heart.  She will be married for all time and eternity to Steve Jensen December 21st and I can not wait to be there to support this beautiful couple on that day.
This weekend I was able to spend some time and throw her a bridal shower that I hope she loved and won't forget.  I wish I could describe this day we all as ladies spent with each other but for me, it truly was magical.  I had some stirring conversations with women I didn't plan on becoming closer to and I loved every minute of them.  I feel like I am not doing it justice so I'll just have to show you through pictures.







Tokens of Affection














 











 




No comments:

Post a Comment