Monday, October 10, 2011

Peace & Blessings

This weekend, this week, this month has been so unbelievably filled with blessings and little miracles that I can hardly catch my breath.  Although Bryan and I made a HUGE sacrifice (in our mind) to be apart for 8 weeks, Heavenly Father has been telling us continually that we are doing the right things and that we need to endure to the end.  I have gotten back into school aka Bryan & I will BOTH be collegiate's this coming year, we will be buying a great car in just a few weeks, our plans for our ATL roadtrip is finalized, and we are going to be able to see two of our dearest friends/couples get married this year.  We have been showed a huge amount of love from Bryan's sisters and parents here in AZ.  They have never hesitated to help us and we are so grateful for their support during this time in our lives. The statement that the Lord knows who we are personally is an understatement in our lives and I hope that no matter how our lives go after this year I will remember these feelings.

This past week Gussy and I have been staying with my very-dear-to-my-heart family friends the Showalters & lucky me! Brooke, their daughter and one of my very best friends since I was 14, just happened to be coming into town this weekend! We had such a good time shopping, singing newsies, going on adventures to the dog park, eating americana food from burgers to ribs & grilled chicken, and just spending the quality time that we've put off for too long.  I am so happy that my weekend was filled with warm autumn candles, big black fuzzy spiders (we decorated the house for halloween) and the sound of deep hard bulldog breathing in the back of our car.
I am so happy & I just don't know how else to say it.






sunday evening was THE MOST perfect weather; AZ winters are WHERE ITS AT!




they are so in love with each other

ps. bryan gets home from HI tomorrow.  to say the very least, I am overjoyed :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with you. That's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Saychelle I think you are beautiful and wonderful and I love your style in every way shape and form!!! To bad you get to party all the time with my sister and not us hahahha JK!!! Hope you guys are doing well, I loved this post. Life is grand!

    ReplyDelete